Get Ultrafast Internet in the most remote locations
Introducing STARLINK - now available in Suffolk!
Starlink is a revolutionary new low orbit satellite internet service developed by Elon Musk. It provides ultra fast speed internet to areas where BT openreach fibre services (or even copper landline broadband) struggle to reach.
Orders for the system have to be placed directly with Starlink via their website at https://www.starlink.com and availability is on a first come, first served basis.
They do not, however, provide installation which is where we can help - the Starlink (antenna) needs a clear view up into the sky so a high level mounting position is recommended. We can carry out a quality installation for you and neatly route in the downlead to your Starlink WiFi router.
Furthermore, we can assist with ensuring you have sufficient WiFi coverage around your property, advising and carrying out any additional work to distribute the service to where you need to be able to access it.
For further information and assistance please call and speak to Chris on 01728 745745
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Bayfields Digital’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 9 Riverside View Wickham market, Woodbridge, Suffolk. IP13 0TA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.